Hockey is a high-velocity anaerobic sprint sport that involves acceleration, deceleration, explosive starts and sudden stops. Using drills that simulate hockey specific plays, we teach players to read and react quickly in a high speed environment, while skating, maneuvering, and warding off opponents.
- Unique drills and equipment to target key skill development
- Low player-to-coach ratio (1:5)
- Fun, fast paced environment
- Skaters must have passed Intro to Power Skating or have mastered the equivalent skills.
- Off-ice conditioning is recommended for this level
- CSA approved helmet with cage
- Gloves and other warm, waterproof outerwear
- Hockey skates in good condition
View our other Power Skating Programs:
SCHEDULE & FEES
- No makeup sessions for group lessons
Minimum of 24hrs notices to cancel or rescheduling of private lessons
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
or Contact Us for more information