OFF-ICE CONDITIONING, PERSONAL TRAINING & ONLINE SESSIONS
At Your Peak Performance, figure skaters and hockey players benefit from our years of research and analysis of these sports, and from our expertise in fitness testing and sport conditioning.
Our off-ice conditioning program for skaters of both disciplines, is designed to develop and enhance athletic ability, and condition for precise skill transference from off-ice to improve on-ice performance and aide in the prevention of injuries.
- Explosive power to improve vertical jump and horizontal stroking power
- Develop strength, balance and dynamic core stabilization
- Build speed, agility and co-ordination
- Rotational flexibility and mechanics are emphasized for key athletic elements
- Figure skaters and hockey players receive a well-developed and structured off-ice program that addresses their individual needs
- Personal training for general population individuals as well as sport-specific training for other sports
- Online training, Pilates and stretch sessions now available!
- Suitable for Hockey and Figure skaters
- Private and Group sessions available
- We also provide personal training for general population and other sports
OFF-ICE TRAINING SERVICES
LOCATION: Mitchell Field CC – 89 Church Street
North York, ON M5C 2G3
SCHEDULE: Thursday’s 6-7pm
DATES: January 9th – March 12th, 2020 & March 26th – May 7th, 2020.
- No makeup sessions for group lessons
- Minimum of 24hrs notice to cancel or reschedule private sessions