At Your Peak Performance, figure skaters and hockey players benefit from our years of research and analysis of these sports, and from our expertise in fitness testing and sport conditioning.
Our off-ice conditioning program for skaters of both disciplines, is designed to develop and enhance athletic ability, and condition for precise skill transference from off-ice to improve on-ice performance and aide in the prevention of injuries.
- Explosive power to improve vertical jump and horizontal stroking power
- Develop strength, balance and dynamic core stabilization
- Build speed, agility and co-ordination
- Rotational flexibility and mechanics are emphasized for key athletic elements
- Figure skaters and hockey players receive a well-developed and structured off-ice program that addresses their individual needs
- Suitable for Hockey and Figure skaters
- Private and Group sessions available
OFF-ICE PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
ABOUT: Off-ice class geared for figure skaters looking to improve their splits, spirals, y-stands, beillmann and spin positions safely and effectively.
LOCATION: Scotiabank Pond – 57 Carl Hall Rd
SCHEDULE: Wednesdays from 9:15AM – 10AM
DATES: Starts April 4th – June 13th (10 Sessions)
LOCATION: Paramount – 2801 Keele St. Suite 201
North York, ON M3M 2G6
SCHEDULE: Saturdays from 1:15PM – 2:15PM
*(May 12, 26, June 2 & 9th at 4:15 – 5:15PM)
DATES: Starts April 7th – June 23rd, 2018 (10 Sessions)
Exclusion Dates: May 5 & 19th.
Children’s Sport Conditioning Class May 12, 26, June 2 & 9th at 3 – 4PM
- No makeup sessions for group lessons
- Minimum of 24hrs notice to cancel or reschedule private sessions