LEARN TO SKATE TORONTO (Ages 4+)
Learn the fundamentals of skating in a fun, safe, and encouraging group format! All classes are taught by our professional coaching staff. Skaters are taught the basics of skating from their first steps on the ice, to gliding, stopping, turning, and crossovers. This program teaches skaters the necessary skills for recreational skating, figure skating, power skating, and hockey.
Classes are divided according to age and skill level; All students are evaluated during the first class and are placed in the appropriate group based on their ability.
- Group lessons have a 1:5 student to coach ratio
- Suitable for beginner skaters.
- Parent/Guardian must accompany child to the lesson, but are not permitted on the ice
- 45-60 minute group or private lessons
- CSA approved helmet with cage
- Waterproof snow pants, jackets, and gloves are required
- Hockey or figure skates in good condition (rentals not available)
Read our Blog! “GETTING YOUR LITTLE ONES STARTED”
SCHEDULE & FEES
- No makeup sessions for group lessons
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum of 24hrs notice to cancel or reschedule private lessons
or Contact Us for more information