INTRO TO POWER SKATING (Ages 4+)
Our Intro to Power Skating classes are for skaters who already skate proficiently in hockey skates and are new to the game of hockey. Skaters develop the skills necessary to advance to Power Skating in a progressive format. Skaters will learn co-ordination, agility, and master skating in all directions.
- Skill-intensive curriculum
- Low player-to-coach ratio (1:5)
- Fun environment to meet the needs of young players
- Goal of player progression is to develop and improve skill level over the course of the season
Skaters must have fundamental skating skills: backwards skating, forward inside and outside edges, basic crossovers forwards and backwards in both directions.
- CSA approved helmet with cage
- Gloves and other warm, waterproof outerwear
- Hockey skates in good condition (rentals not available)
View our related Power Skating Programs:
SCHEDULE & FEES
No makeup sessions for group lessons
Minimum of 24hrs notice to cancel or reschedule of private lessons
Children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian
or Contact Us for more information