INTRO TO FIGURE SKATING (Ages 4+)
The program provides skaters with the opportunity to explore figure skating. Our Intro to Figure Skating program is designed to teach skaters the foundation of figure skating in a progressive and sequential format. Skaters will learn 1 foot spins forwards and backwards, waltz jumps, lunges, spirals, 3-turns, and mohawks in both directions.
- Skaters must have fundamental skating skills: backwards skating, 2-foot jump forwards to backwards, forward inside and outside edges, 2-foot spin, basic crossovers forwards and backwards in both directions.
- Group & private lessons available
- Age range is suggested based on average abilities
- CSA approved helmet with cage
- Gloves and other warm, water proof outerwear
- Figure skates in good condition (rentals not available)
View our other Figure Skating Programs:
SCHEDULE & FEES
- No makeup sessions for group lessons
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Minimum 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule private lessons
or Contact Us for more information